The Songs
The Singer/Songwriter

Wednesday, July 15
- ♥ I Believe, You're My Healer

I was very sick.

Started off with 2 classmates getting sick on Monday at school. Then yesterday was Tuesday, woke up with minor - Soar throat and Cough. Very minor. Went to school. Soar throat and Cough- plus Flu came during second period - then Fever of 38.6 celcius - feeling hot cold hot cold - then major headache after recess!

:( Soarthroat, cough, flu, fever, headache tau!!! -  I haven't been sick for a long long long time. Plus I have never experienced this kind of major headache before. Ah. After school I went to the clinic, it's been more than a year that I actually went in to a clinic for myself. Scary. Then they even inform the Health department people and stuff. They even phoned me up to check on me...... furthermore. And I have to go for some check-up. Well at least it shows that everyone is really concerned about everyone's health now. Good thing. Good thing.

Me wanna thank - Jesus for healing me.
Thank you for the prayer group who prayed for me in the morning! Thank you Julia who was so caring for me and gave me tissue. Thank you my lab partners who did most of the job and forgave me for not being able to help much. Thank you Wai Yien for bring me to the St. John's room and giving me another tissue. Thank you for my Recess Revo team who prayed for me. Thank you Bryan and Seng Kiat for helping me with my class monitor works. Thank you Justin for helping me carry my books after school. Thank you for all those who prayed for me + called me + sms-ed me to check on if I was fine!

Seriously, without God, and you guys, I'll never ever be able to recover this fast.

:)

I felt so horrible yesterday, that I almost fainted at school as how Wai Yien said. Each step I took was leading me to unconsciousness.

Thank God after school, after clinic, after the sleep - I was definitely better.

Left with a bit of
Claire has: 0 comments!

© 2010-2020_firelovebeat.blogspot.com
Thank you.