The Songs
The Singer/Songwriter

Tuesday, December 22
- ♥ My Heart, Paramore


Self-timer seriously cracked us up. Haha.
-
This post is all about the song My Heart, Paramore. Yay!





Actually it's about the video above. After browsing Youtube for quite some time, I have to say this is my most favorite Paramore's live performance video! :D Seriously. This song has been with me since 2007. One of the songs I used to hear everyday to my mp3 when it was around. Two months ago when I saw this video, I tell you - I felt in love instantly with this awe-sh-ome performance of Paramore. Hands-up. Seven stars out of five! Haha. I don't remember the countless times I rewatched the video! This extended version, in my opinion - is better than the original recorded song.

Where to start?
  • The video starts off with Josh Farro(lead guitarist) coming out asking the audience whether they want another song(well obviously, haha) - and then he says some 2 words that sounds like "Shake or Bake" or something like that. Which is super hilarious. Haha. Then Hayley gives a nice little word too, and the song starts! Ye-ah. I don't know how to desribe. This video is just awesome. I get different emotions, inspirations each time I hear it. Some awesome chills too, which means alot. I can see their heart for music. I can see the reason why their doing what their doing. Wow.
  • Hayley William's headbanging, is pretty cute too. Haha. Not to mention, hot. Very hot actually. Plus the whole band's too! All of them. They all have their own headbanging and the way they play their instruments, the way they connect with their audience; it's so, whoa. There's also the screaming part at the end, some of you might not like it, but yeah, I totally understand everyone's music taste. For me, well it's okay. Heh. I'm okay with any music.
  • At 5:00, begins my most favorite part of the video :) The original song doesn't have this. This is like the extended performance version. Hehe. The music in the background slows down - Hayley just leads the audience in the tune "Wo-oh-oh, wo-oh-oh", and I was like, awestruck when I first heard it. Indesribable. Amazing. You can totally feel the connection man. Whoa. I wish, I really wished I was there.
  • After that they build up the song again back to the bridge, with their jamming and headbanging, wee, then till 6:18, she goes "This heart, it beats for you" - I love that part too. The way she hit her heart, and sang it out as she really meant it, whoa. I understand. I so understand. The original song doesn't have it. But this video has. The tune is simply amazing. Breathtaking. The lyrics of the song too! I tell you. I understand every inch of it. So much, till I'm jumping with joy for loving it. Wee.
Whoa. You might not get me. And my description of this video. But I really thank God for taking them that far. Their talents are awesome, their hearts are awesome, their music too. Whoa. Simply awesome!

They totally remind me the reason I love music too, and my dreams. I will share more opinions that I know to you personally if I want to. This song goes out to my Bestest Music Teacher ever! :D God bless!

Labels: ,

Claire has: 0 comments!

© 2010-2020_firelovebeat.blogspot.com
Thank you.