The Songs
The Singer/Songwriter

Monday, June 28
- ♥ Prayer Requests.

I have a lot to anticipate and work on the following 2 weeks, and without God, I tell you, I would be collapsing anytime. Haha. But oh, His strength sustains me so much! :D And all of us too I believe :) Favorite verse from time to time, "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." - Phillipians 4:13 

Hence if you have a few seconds or just merely 1 minute, I hope you can pray for the following events and items that really means so much to me! :D I super believe in the POP. (power.of.prayer) Hehe.
  • Daily Life:
  • Relationship with God 
  • Daddy's Upcoming Birthday!! 
  • Seafield CF daily prayer meeting 
  • Family+Friends, Church, Youth, CF, 5 Budi 
  • STUDY, CLAIRE MA TZI YING ! ......... SPM IN 146 DAYS, AHH ! 
  • Chores, senior page design, time to play piano, other designs, report, miscellaneous...
I have a lot that's hitting me right now, but I want to take it easily. And also strongly. I can't waste another minute of my time. Because I just can't. I believe this last week of June, then July, August and September will be sooo awesome! Ye-ah. God bless us all ! :D 
Claire has: 0 comments!

© 2010-2020_firelovebeat.blogspot.com
Thank you.