The Songs
The Singer/Songwriter

Thursday, July 22
- ♥ Growing Up

(Photo thanks to Sue Teng, Yi Ann and Alicia! :D)

Hi, I heart this picture very much : )

And this bunch of people made all the effort, time, and heart spent all so worth it ! :D They're awesome. My awesome beautiful crazy 5 Budi ! Hehehe.

Hi.

I miss blogging. Haha. Which explains why I'm here. Just for a while yeah : )

Life has been awesome. God is GREAT :D Family and friends are forever awesome! But things are rather different. Life is. My life. Although I'm having a brand new atmosphere(not literally, but technically) to adapt to; but the outcome will be worth it at the end ! Let's just say I am growing up ;)

To realize that time is short, and time is to be redeemed. Time should not be wasted. Time should be treated with more importance than money yo.

I miss them, : ) because we don't see each other often, aww.

We. girls. are. awesome. too. (:P)

People take study leaves, as we're nearing to Trials. But I go to school for God, and for People. For myself too of course, to learn, to study, but when times that it's impossible to study because of the noisy surrounding(hahahahaha my class) and other reasons; God and people is what makes my heart beat in school :D

YEAH.

My SPM Trials in 16 days. Rawr. I gotta run, and CF is gonna be super duper awesome tomorrow ! Hehehe.

Blogging? Not completely back yet : ) If you have forgot, you can read the first post down there. *winks. Take care all. God is GREAT, all the TIME ! :D
Claire has: 0 comments!

© 2010-2020_firelovebeat.blogspot.com
Thank you.